Saturday, August 22, 2009

Costner Brothers Yellowstone Trip

The Costner brothers Yellowstone trip was a huge success. We had a blast (I'm assuming that I speak for everyone). We had some great meals together to catch up with one another, and we also had some fun adventures. We went to the backcountry and camped in a ranger cabin and watched geysers erupt. We hiked over 26 miles in a two day period (might not have been their favorite at the time) and we went swimming in all kinds of water (freezing cold, boiling hot, and just right!) We topped it off with a trip to MT to tame the might rapids of the Yellowstone River. It was a blast. It wasnt a relaxing vacation, but those are dull, we wanted excitement! We were all dragging this morning due to lack of sleep and overexertion, but that is the way I like to spend my time off. I will post pics as soon as possible, I got some good ones.

I want to thank my brothers for all that they did and for treating me so well, it was the trip of a lifetime and I hope it was the first of many more trips together. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

BYE

1 comment:

buffalo Bill said...

Sounds like an annual event from now on...just don't forget to invite the REST of the family -- Mom & I and Mal, of course, (including Ralph & Mary Kay).

Post a Comment