Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Headed to the Backcountry

Hey everyone. I know that I have been doing a poor job at updating everyone. I am in the final month of my internship and I am going strong. I have been in the backcountry a lot, and Mal came to visit, and now I am headed back in. When I arrive back from the BC my brothers will be here. I have a very busy schedule, just like I like it...unfortunately my blogging is taking a hit. I assure you that I have hundreds of unseen pics, and stories, that yall will get to see and hear but it may be a while. I am headed into the backcountry from Aug. 12th thru Aug. 17th. If I come out early I will try to post something.

Love yall and miss yall.

BYE

1 comment:

Mallorie said...

Be safe and have fun! We all miss you at the beach! (Mary K, Ralph, and Mallorie :) ) I love you!

Post a Comment