Monday, August 10, 2009

Greetings!

Sorry for the lack of postings. For those of you who did not know, after my week in the Backcountry, Mallorie came to visit for a week. We had soooo much fun and did/saw so many cool things. We saw all the sights of Yellowstone including; bears (4), buffalo by the hundreds, countless elk, pronghorn, deer, eagles as well as Old Faithful, Grand Canyon, Mammoth, Roosevelt, Tower, the Hayden Valley, and also parts of the Absaroka mountian range in MT. It was awesome. We also did a lot of hiking, camped in a backcountry cabin, climbed the tallest peak in the south district, saw numerous geysers errupt, went swimming in a cold mountain lake, went swimming in a hot thermal pool, and then went swimming in a cold mountain stream. We went whitewater rafting, horseback riding, watched a gunfight reinactment in Jackson, and went to our first rodeo. I have pictures of everything and I will try to post them tom. I was originally scheduled to head to the BC tom, but that got moved to Weds, so I will try to post again tom.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to yall soon.

Bye!

2 comments:

Mallorie said...

I'm so thankful for the great time we got to spend together. You definitely spoiled me the entire time! I had an amazing trip and I'm so lucky to have gotten to share it all with you! Experiencing YNP with you was an absolute adventure - just the way I like it! I love you!

R Costner said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time together. I am so glad and look forward to hearing all about it when I see Mallorie this week. Love you both. Mom

Post a Comment